What did we fix in 0.8.35?
- Signup Crashes if in Landscape Mode - There is still some weirdness when you authorize into the application for the first time using twitter, but at least it does not crash. If you don't get the auth the first time click the button again.
- Some Network Actions Fail or Time Out - There were some things I was missing on the server side that caused first time users to get BOO screens on cred and timeline the first time.
- Black Screen on Startup - You will notice a page with a rotating progress on startup, basically there is a twitter check on startup that takes a little time, just hang in there. We think this is better than showing a black screen which confuses people.
- Screen History Behaviors - Hitting back button had strange behaviors occasionally, generally we try to take people back to splash now if possible.
- Numerous FC Fixes - Your crash reports helped us again!
Survey should go out Sat, if we get enough results we will release 0.8.36 open beta on Sun.